Jobs at DC Iron in Newcastle upon Tyne
Why work at DC Handrails & Ironwork Parts Ltd?
- Joining a growing, forwarding thinking company, friendly and fun team.
- Starting salary above the minimum wage plus bonuses.
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Free onsite parking, tea and coffee.
- Access to a modern break room with cooking facilities, dining area, sofa, pool table, darts and other games.
- Regular nights/days out.
Warehouse Operative (Full Time)
- Picking and packing orders.
- Loading goods for dispatch.
- Keeping records of stock.
- Assisting stock controllers with booking goods in and moving stock around the warehouse.
- Cleaning work areas.
- Any other reasonable jobs that may be required.
- Future responsibilities can include serving customers at the trade counter.
- A good level of fitness as you will be required to move packages weighing over 20kg regularly.
- Good teamwork skills and ability to work to own initiative.
- Ability to work quickly, and well whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Honesty, reliability and a strong work ethic.
- An understanding of health and safety regulations.
- A forklift truck license would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in, or an understanding of our industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Working hours Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm, Fri 8.30am-4pm. Additional hours may be available on Saturday mornings.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested in talent, so if you are seeking a new challenge and think you can add value to our business, let us know by contacting email@example.com